- The Doctor on Duty Treatment Guide 2022 is a step-by-step guide in treating common OPD and ER medical problems.
- It may be useful as a prescription guide for House officers, new Medical Officers, Trainees, and Interns who are interested in OPD and emergency medicine.
- The author focused on delivering the content in short, clear paragraphs and using tables to underline the most essential subjects in this DOCTOR ON DUTY TREATMENT GUIDE BOOK.
- Each topic has been completely revised in accordance with current guidelines and standard textbooks.
- Chapter-wise arrangement
- Additional chapters on infectious diseases, endocrinology, cardiology, nephrology, gynaecology, paediatrics, eye, and ENT among others