- This newly updated resource “Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition” explains how to conduct a neuro-musculoskeletal evaluation in a systematic manner and provides rationales for all components of the exam.
- This exhaustive manual covers every joint in the body, the head, and the face, as well as gait, posture, emergency care, assessment principles, and preparticipation evaluation.
- This updated edition serves as the foundation for the new four-volume musculoskeletal rehabilitation series.
- A comprehensive, evidence-based review of orthopaedic physical evaluation encompasses all aspects of the field, from fundamental science to clinical applications and specialized testing.
- The 2,400 images represent fundamental topics, evaluation methodologies, and unique tests. They include full-color clinical photographs and drawings, as well as radiography.
- The use of icons to demonstrate the clinical relevance of specialized tests.
- At the end of each chapter, a Summary (Précis) of Evaluation summarizes the assessment steps for the structure or joint being evaluated.
- Numerous summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnostic tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal value, and grading tables provide the quick-reference data.
- Case studies are based on real-world circumstances and are designed to assist you in honing your assessment and diagnostic skills.
- When used in conjunction with the other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series — Pathology and Intervention, Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice, and Athletic and Sport Issues — this book equips clinicians with the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
Orthopedic Physical Assessment by David J. Magee pdf free download