- The seventh edition of Mills and Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology provides up-to-date knowledge on all currently recognized diseases as well as comprehensive and useful advanced diagnostic tools for differential diagnosis of the surgical specimen.
- A veritable “who’s who” of subject-matter authorities, led by Drs. Teri A. Longacre, Joel K. Greenson, Jason L. Hornick, and Victor E. Reuter, offer authoritative advice on the diagnostic evaluation of every type of material from every anatomic site.
- This famous two-volume reference Mills and Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology is a must-have regardless of your level of training or competence because it is both visually appealing and totally up-to-date.
- It includes almost all diseases that surgical pathologists encounter, is anatomically organized, and focuses on differential diagnosis for various types of specimens.
- It places a strong emphasis on helpful, real-world advice that resembles an in-person meeting with knowledgeable peers and offers the writers’ own approaches to biopsy evaluation throughout.
- Additionally, it contains important updates in important fields, especially in immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology.
- More than 4,500 illustrations in full colour are included in Mills and Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, each of which has been color-balanced to significantly enhance image quality.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has revised its language for the diagnosis of tumours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.