MRCS PART B OSCE: ANATOMY is unusual in that it focuses only on imparting the knowledge required to pass one of the most difficult exam components surgical trainees must face. Offering the most current coverage of anatomy practice problems and given in a straightforward format, chapters are matched to the curriculum to provide systematic revision in all the important themes. Containing a variety of questions and thoroughly detailed answers, this book is the ultimate revision guide for maximizing exam success prospects.
- It is comprised of 150 scenario-based anatomy questions with model responses and succinct revision notes.
- The book is heavily illustrated with pictures and tables in order to facilitate comprehension of complex anatomy.
- In addition, it provides practical guidance on how to approach the exam and valuable strategies for attaining the maximum possible score.
- It acquaints candidates with the entire spectrum of anatomical presentations, including surface anatomy, dissections, and radiological imaging.
- Professor Vishy Mahadevan, a highly skilled anatomist, serves as editor of the book MRCS PART B OSCE: ANATOMY.