Salient Features of “The Ward Mate” 2nd EDITION by Dr. Ahmed Hassan include Six sections
- ENT: The examinations and history taking is written in the easiest way possible with mnemonics to make life easier for you people.
- Ophthalmology: To fulfil the deficiency of an Undergraduate level book of examinations of eye that was ample for the students to pass the Professional, the author has tried to make the examinations as easy and as complete as possible.
- Behavioral Sciences: The major issue that the students faced was translating the English into ‘Saqeel. Urdu so that patients can understand. he author has written everything In Roman Urdu the way you need to perform in your wards/examinations and Practical life here in Pakistan.
- Surgery: There have been multiple methods for performing the same examination in surgery and every person seems to have a different methodology for every examination, This book gives you a complete and easy access to examination notes on surgery that are well arranged and easy to follow for all students and you won’t forget the steps of these examinations if you read them like you are performing the examination then and there.
- Medicine: Easy to follow and Simple steps in a methodical way that makes life easier for you and you won’t have to stop and think while you are performing an examination
- Gynecology & Obstetrics: This portion of this book covers the history and long case that would help you attempt the long case and be adept in history taking in the ward. Some examinations and important cases have been added too.