- Kirk’s Basic Surgical Techniques by Fiona Myint is highly regarded title for surgical trainees, now in its seventh edition, provides concise guidance on all aspects of acquiring surgical techniques necessary for operative success.
- The entire range of surgical skills is reviewed in detail in a straightforward ‘how-to-do-it’ style that consolidates what is learned in theatre and on training courses.
- This new edition has been completely revised by a new author, based on the widely acclaimed editions written by the book’s original author, Mr. R M Kirk.
- Throughout the text, Key Points boxes summarize the most critical aspects of each technique.
Significant features of the Kirk’s Surgery Book:
- Provides guidance on the full range of surgical techniques that all trainee surgeons are required to master.
- Concentrates on the fundamental principles underlying the application of surgical techniques.
- The Key Points boxes contain hints and tips that help reinforce the most important aspects of each technique.