- The book titled ‘Textbook of Electrotherapy’ has been written to address the long-standing needs of Bachelor/Doctor of Physiotherapy students, particularly those in their first and second years, as well as those in their third and fourth years.
- The book is also beneficial for physiotherapy professionals, teachers, doctors, rehabilitation professionals, other paramedics, and the general public.
- There are few books on electrotherapy available in Pakistan, particularly those written for students studying physiotherapy in the country. This subject is critical and serves as a foundation for both undergraduate and postgraduate physiotherapy programs.
- There are a limited number of textbooks available on the market that are appropriate for students.
- To avoid confusion in understanding each topic throughout the subject, this textbook has been written in a systematic and straightforward manner for students, physiotherapy professionals, teachers, physicians, rehabilitation professionals, other paramedics, and the general public.
- Numerous advancements have occurred recently in the field of electrotherapy. Extreme care has been taken to cover all pertinent aspects of the subject.
- Each chapter has been written in an extremely straightforward and lucid manner.
- Electrotherapy is a rapidly evolving field and has become extremely interesting in recent years due to the discovery of numerous new modalities effective for the treatment of a variety of ailments.
- Every effort has been made to keep this textbook current. From the history of electrotherapy to the most recent advancements, every aspect has been thoroughly discussed.
- At the end of this book, a glossary of terms, references, and suggested readings are included.