Salient Features of Jatoi Ophthalmology include:
- The purpose of Clinical Ophthalmology-Text & Atlas (Jatoi Ophthalmology) is to help undergraduate students comprehend this difficult field.
- This updated edition provides information on contemporary advancements in the diagnosis and management of various eye illnesses, and it covers nearly the complete curriculum of ophthalmology for undergraduate medical study.
- Revision of each chapter to reflect the most recent concepts and principles of investigation, therapy, and surgery for diverse eye disorders.
- New subjects have been added to the chapters on Cornea, Uvea, Retina, Strabismus, Glaucoma, Optic nerve, Pupil, Orbit, Ocular injuries, and Strabismus.
- Included more than 580 images in the chapters and color plates to illustrate and expand comprehension of diseases.
- New chapter on medications with systemic negative effects on the eyes.
- A lucid, step-by-step explanation of significant surgical operations in order to develop accurate concepts.