Odell’s Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry | 4th Edition | Avijit Banerjee
- A fantastic resource for all general dentists and dental therapists, both licensed and in training, undergraduates and postgraduates alike.
- Specifically addresses care planning and treatment options, weighing the benefits and drawbacks as well as the medicolegal consequences.
- Incorporates material from all dentistry disciplines to cover a wide range of clinical difficulties faced in everyday practice.
- A hands-on approach to learning—includes a huge number of real-life clinical cases, including those pertinent to emerging techniques and challenges including implantology, CAD-CAM, and CBCT (cone beam computed tomography).
- More than 350 color pictures, artwork, and tables make this a highly visual book.
- Conveying clinical, diagnostic, and practical information in a simple style.