Sutton Radiology: Textbook of Radiology & Imaging by David Sutton 7th Edition
This book intends to give a thorough and comprehensive postgraduate textbook for all the trainees of Radiology worldwide who are taking professional tests. The emphasis on newer imaging modalities has been increased in this edition, and all new imaging modalities have been integrated with the organ / system chapters. Roughly 1200 new half-tones are also included. It will be valuable to professional radiologists and radiology departments because it provides a clinically oriented perspective of current radiology practice.
Key features of the book include.
- The text is accompanied by a variety of high-quality graphics.
- A comprehensive look at current radiological practise
- The importance of a multi-modality approach to diagnosis is emphasised.
- For additional research, a very chosen and current list of references is provided.
- When needed, a plethora of visuals (almost 5,000 radiological pictures, as well as numerous graphs and tables) clarify and embellish the text.
- Mammography, radiological imaging of trauma, transplantation, and oncology have all seen an increase in coverage.
- All chapters have been fully updated, with obsolete techniques removed.
- Approximately 30% of the illustrations are completely new.
- The most recent technological breakthroughs in CT, MR, Ultrasound, and radionuclide agents are highlighted.