About the Best-selling Guide
- The latest edition of the TherapyEd NPTE 2023 Review & Study Guide for 2023 is now available!
- This comprehensive guide is up-to-date with the latest exam blueprint and features a modern design for improved comprehension and effective studying.
- It includes a thorough content review thus prepares students for all aspects of the exam and is updated annually to stay current with the exam.
- The newest edition, the TherapyEd NPTE 2023 for National Physical Therapy Examination, is now available and offers a comprehensive review of physical therapy content, advanced design for better understanding and easier studying.
- The current Content Outline focuses on major systems and features new questions, content, and teaching strategies created by expert authors, instructors, and item writers.
- Recognized as the most trusted resource in exam preparation by students, faculty, and practicing therapists nationwide, TherapyEd’s NPTE Review & Study Guide is updated every year to keep pace with the exam.
- It provides a comprehensive review of physical therapy content, study and test-taking strategies, current licensure information, and three full simulated exams online.
- All sample exam items are aligned with the latest Content Outline and challenge students to prepare for the depth, breadth, and rigor of the NPTE.
Get ready for the TherapyEd NPTE 2023:
- Available in print format, featuring three complete exams
- Stunning full-color design
- Critical thinking exercises
- Chapter-by-chapter review sections
- 600 questions,
- plus illustrations, figures, and tables
Teaching Tools and Critical Reasoning Rationales:
- The authors have provided Teaching Tools for all 600 questions, offering unparalleled knowledge, detail, and instruction.
- This highlighted section teaches students how to analyze challenging NPTE-like items, with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers and critical reasoning rationales.