- Tidy’s Physiotherapy, a classic textbook and student favorite, aims to reflect contemporary physical therapy practice and can be used as a quick reference by physical therapy undergraduates for major problems they may encounter during their studies or on clinical placement.
- The book is a comprehensive resource that covers a wide variety of popular subject areas.
- Additionally, it encourages students to consider problem-solving and fundamental decision-making in a practical setting by presenting case studies to reinforce and apply learning.
- In this fifteenth edition, new chapters have been added and existing ones have been omitted, ensuring that the book continues to reflect contemporary education and practice.
- Chapters have been written once again by experts from a variety of clinical and academic backgrounds.
- The new edition is accompanied by an online ancillary that includes over 50 video clips on musculoskeletal tests, massage, and exercise, as well as an image bank, as well as crossword puzzles and multiple-choice questions for self-assessment.
- Now includes new chapters on the following subjects: Reflection Health and social care collaboration / inter-professional education Leadership in clinical practice Pharmacology Disproportionate muscle activity Management of sports Acupuncture as a form of physiotherapy Parkinson’s disease and the care of the elderly Neurodynamics.
- This title is a part of the Physiotherapy Essentials series – essential textbooks for students and lecturers alike!