- Griffin Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, Fifth Edition offers a succinct, up-to-date summary of major cardiology subjects, making it a perfect resource for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners.
- This best-selling book covers evidence-based methods to cardiovascular diagnosis, illnesses, and treatment in a format that is ideal for everyday practice or exam preparation.
A new, larger format with totally up-to-date content; grouped by condition and treatment so that you can quickly discover what you’re searching for.
- Coverage of Griffin Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine – 5th Edition includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, as well as medication therapy, with a focus on recommendations and the evidence base for cardiovascular disease care.
- The most recent advancements in cardiovascular medicine, include percutaneous methods to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the athlete’s heart.
- Excellent visual support for the text is provided with lucid diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and useful summary tables.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.