- Opie’s Cardiovascular Drugs, 9th Edition, is the authoritative, portable, and up-to-date reference for rapid access to widely used drugs in all aspects of cardiac patient care.
- This small volume, which has been added to the Braunwald family of famous cardiology references, delivers critical information in an easily accessible style that is perfect for cardiologists, residents, cardiology fellows, medical students, nurses, and other cardiac care professionals.
- It includes brief explanations and essential clinical data for all kinds of cardiac medications, as well as the most recent clinical trial findings and evidence for the pharmacologic therapy of heart disease.
- Each drug class is presented in a new, uniform manner, including an introduction and use recommendations, mechanisms of action, distinctions among medications within the class, data for use, adverse effects, and drug interactions.
- Covers critical topics such as new ESC and NLA guidelines, advances in lipid lowering therapy, new diabetes medications that improve cardiovascular outcomes, obesity medications and their cardiovascular and metabolic effects, anti-inflammatory drugs, and band combinations of antithrombotic therapies with risk-benefit analysis.
Provides information on how to handle comorbid conditions efficiently.
- Includes hundreds of unique “Opiegram” diagrams that demystify complicated mechanisms of action and other pharmacological processes—many of which have been updated to reflect current pathologic knowledge of mechanisms.
OPIE’s Cardiovascular Drugs: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 9th Edition
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SAMPLE PAGES
Author: Deepak L. Bhatt
Number of Pages: 720
ORIGINAL PAKISTANI EDITION
Contact us on WhatsApp
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.