- Develop your abilities in musculoskeletal pathology assessment! Orthopedic Physical Assessment, Seventh Edition by David J. Magee, Robert Manske provides assessment principles for all of the body’s structures and joints, including gait, posture, the head and face, amputees, primary care, and sports emergencies.
- The seventh Edition includes new functional assessment forms (e-tools), revised evidence-based reliability and validity tables, and hundreds of video clips explaining how to do musculoskeletal evaluation using unique tests.
- This reference, written by renowned physical therapist educators David J. Magee and Robert C. Manske, takes a methodical, evidence-based approach to preparing you for clinicals, board exams, and rehabilitation practice.
Significant characteristics include the following: –
- Over 2,500 full-color graphics and images illustrate critical topics, evaluation procedures, and specialized examinations.
- At-a-glance icons illustrate the clinical relevance of unique tests, and updated, evidence-based reliability and validity tables for tests and treatments are included.
- Hundreds of summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnostic tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal value, and grading tables provide the quick-reference data.
- Each chapter begins with a Summary (Précis) of Assessment, which serves as a review of the assessment steps.
- When used in conjunction with the other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series — Scientific Foundations and Practice Principles, Pathology and Intervention, and Athletic and Sports Issues — this book provides the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
Orthopedic Physical Assessment by David J. Magee pdf free download