- This book, “Practice Single Best Answer Questions: MRCOG Part-II by Seema Sharma,” provides an overview of the examination style and aids in overall preparedness for the entire examination.
- Almost all of the RCOG and NICE guidelines have been abided in the construction of the questions in this book. Instead of traditional multiple-choice questions (MCQs), this book provides single best answer (SBA) style questions structured in eight chapters.
- The first seven chapters of this book will assess the candidate’s knowledge and areas of weakness in various areas of obstetrics and gynecology, including antenatal care and labor complications, neonatal and postnatal care, general gynecology, fertility, and uro-gynecology, among others
- Whereas chapter eight is specifically designed to simulate an SBA paper in examination settings.
- Over 200 questions are organized into eight topics, and obstetrics and gynecology are covered in detail in separate chapters. The eighth chapter contains a sample examination paper with 50 questions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.