- Pediatric Secrets is a portable and high-yielding resource that is ideal for clinical rotations, exam prep, and as a handy clinical reference.
- Drs. Richard A. Polin and Mark F. Ditmar give the critical questions and answers to assist you better address the issues you confront on a daily basis, while new chapters emphasize the most recent pediatric care standards.
- The Secret Series® bestselling volume, with its Q&A structure, handy lists and tables, mnemonics, and conversational tone, makes reference quick, easy, and pleasant.
- You can access information fast and simply thanks to “Key Points” boxes and a highly complete index.
- The innovative Q&A structure in pediatrics accelerates learning and retention.
- Concise, targeted, and entertaining tools for quick reference and exam review for students and practitioners in all fields of healthcare.
- The popular Secrets question-and-answer format is included, as well as lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style–making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and pleasant.
Pediatric Secrets 7th Edition by Richard Polin and Mark Ditmar
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SAMPLE PAGES
Author: Richard Polin | Mark Ditmar
Number of Pages: 688
ORIGINAL PAKISTANI EDITION
Contact us on WhatsApp
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.