- Short Nelson Pediatrics by Rafiullah and Fazle Maula | Rafiullah Pediatrics is a comprehensive manual on Pediatrics.
- A thorough, concise book for Pediatrics medical review in a matter of minutes.
- Review of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics.
- really helpful book for the Doctors who are practicing pediatrics as well as FCPS, MD, MCPS pediatrics trainees for the quick review of Pediatrics.
- The book is simple to memorize and contains all the necessary information for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
As the initial days and nights for a new graduate in a ward or clinic can be perplexing or disconcerting in terms of handling certain instances, such as examining, investigating, diagnosing, managing, treating, and dosing drugs, this is especially true when it comes to children.
As this is their first exposure to being responsible for a patient’s care in the real world, he or she must confront significant hurdles and handle all emergency cases independently.
Additionally, this book contains abbreviations to familiarize students with them. Therefore, this manual is an attempt to aid and solve all the issues that all new house officers, interns, and trainees must confront.