The Harriet Lane Handbook: 22nd Edition
- The Harriet Lane Handbook is updated every three years by residents at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. It is then edited by chief residents and approved by expert professors.
- This vital guidebook is easy to use, concise, and thorough, and it keeps you current on new recommendations, practice guidelines, and pharmacology.
- This pocket reference, now in its 22nd edition, continues to be the most complete source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information for residents, students, nurses, and all other healthcare workers who interact with pediatric patients.
For almost 65 years, for timely, reliable information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- The newly revised and extended material contains a whole new chapter on Psychiatry, as well as rearranged sections on Emergency and Critical Care Management and Traumatic Injuries.
- The popular Pediatric Drug Formulary, revised by Carlton K. K. Lee, has the most up-to-date information on pediatric pharmacologic therapy.
- The outline structure assures that you will swiftly and easily locate information, even in the most trying conditions.