- This book “EMQs for the MRCS Part A – 1st Edition” is intended to help applicants prepare for the MRCS examination.
- It has 250 extended matching questions organized into 96 themes, covering the whole curriculum.
- Containing everything candidates need to pass the EMQs for the MRCS Part A section of the exam, the book focuses on topics related to general principles of surgery, such as peri-operative care, post-operative management and critical care, surgical technique and technology, management and legal issues in surgery, clinical microbiology, emergency medicine and trauma management, and principles of surgical oncology.
- The great degree of detail contained in the questions and their explanations permits excellent self-assessment of knowledge and prompt identification of important areas requiring additional attention.
- What makes EMQs for the MRCS Part A – 1st Edition the best book is that various techniques to extended matching questions are utilized to provide excellent exam practice and direction for revision and exam procedure. This includes clinical case questions, positively-worded questions requiring selection of the most appropriate of relatively correct answers, ‘two-step’ or ‘double-jump’ questions requiring multiple cognitive steps to arrive at the correct answer, and factual recall questions eliciting basic recall of facts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.