This second edition of Get Through MRCS: Anatomy offers candidates with the knowledge and practice they need to excel on the difficult MRCS part B OSCE test, which has been reviewed and updated in light of changes to the examination format.
- Get Through MRCS: Anatomy Vivas has been revised and updated for this edition.
- It has been completely rewritten in compliance with the OSCE format modifications.
- It includes extensive model responses and exhaustive explanations to ensure a comprehensive understanding of how to achieve the best results.
- It is filled with several graphics and high-quality images in full colour.
- Written by the seasoned author of the wildly successful first edition, Simon Overstall has significant expertise of the exam, having taught offline courses and written MRCS revision texts. Get Through MRCS: Anatomy is required reading for MRCS applicants seeking excellent anatomical knowledge and eventually top scores on their postgraduate exams.