- Physiotherapy in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition by Jill Mantle is an updated edition of a classic physiotherapy text for undergraduate students, junior physiotherapists, and practitioners specializing in obstetrics and gynecology delves into the scientific, philosophical, and practical foundations of all aspects of clinical intervention.
- This book includes a detailed anatomical description of the female reproductive and urinary tracts, as well as the physiology of reproduction and pregnancy, as well as a comprehensive discussion of the physiotherapist’s role.
- This resource is the definitive one of its kind due to its astoundingly comprehensive coverage of the physiotherapist’s responsibilities in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Comprehensive anatomical representations of the female reproductive system, urinary, and lower intestinal tracts, as well as associated structures, are included.
- This text is the definitive resource for reproduction physiology, pregnancy, parturition, the puerperium, and menopause, among other topics.
- Practical content includes a rationale for the physiotherapist’s role from conception to the middle years and beyond.
- Comprehensive coverage encompasses a broad spectrum of gynecological pathologies and associated surgeries.
- Comprehensive coverage of incontinence treatment provides beneficial knowledge for any practitioner.
- The knowledge has been updated to reflect current practice and advancements in electrotherapy machines used during labor.
₨ 2,100 – ₨ 3,500